Twinings Earl Grey Leaf Tea 125G
Twinings Earl Grey Decaffeinated 50 Teabags 125G
- Tea with the fragrant flavour of bergamot.
- Doing good
- Mother & baby health, clean water and nutrition - these are some of the ways Twinings is helping to make a difference in tea growing regions.
- To learn more about these projects, head to twinings.co.uk
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twinings is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- In 1831 we created Earl Grey in our shop on the Strand on the request of the Prime Minister. He loved it so much he gave his name to it. Before long it had taken London by storm and it is still a firm favourite amongst people who like things with a twist.
- What does it taste like?
- A delicate tea with a delicious twist of citrusy bergamot.
- What makes this tea different?
- We carefully select a tea that is light, delicate and refreshing. It blends perfectly with the unique citrusy bergamot.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Pack size: 125G
Tea, Bergamot Flavouring