Tukmaria Seeds / Basil Seeds
Tukmaria Basil Seeds
Pure & Original Sabja
This Basil Seeds also known as Tukmaria or Sabja. It has so many health benefits and can be used in variety of ways. You will often find them in Indian delicious Faloodas and lots of other Indian sweets/desserts. As can be seen from the pictures, once its soaked and swells in water, it looks gelatinous and tastes wonderful in desserts.
Advantages and Features
- Pure and Natural Herbs
- Used in wide range of herbal medicines
- Turns Gelatinous once soaked and swells in hot water
- Can be used to mix it in desserts or Falooda
- Commonly used to provide relief from stomach upset
- Can be used for treating digestive disorders such as stomach cramps, flatulence, constipation, irregular bowel movements and indigestion.
- Provide relief from influenza, fever and cold.
- Useful in the cure of respiratory disease
- Mix with ginger and honey helps for asthma, cough, cold, influenza and bronchitis
- Having basil seeds also helps relieving stress so it is beneficial for relieving mental fatigue, nervous tension, melancholy, depression and migraine.
Due to its calming effect, it is commonly used for aromatherapy purposes, giving you clarity and mental strength
- Can be crushed into oil to help in treating infections such as wounds, cuts, bladder infections or skin infections
There is no evidence that basil seeds have undesirable side effects. However, you should consult your doctor before you take them, especially if you are on medication