Hipp Organic Infant Milk 800G
Hipp Organic Infant Milk 800G
- Organic first infant milk
- Suitable from birth
- With PRÆBIOTIK® oligosaccharides (GOS)
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- A nutritionally complete, whey based, infant milk made from gentle organic ingredients (gentle because no pesticides are used in the pastures where our cows graze), suitable if baby is not being breastfed, or to complement breastfeeding.
- Organic baby milk from birth Organic breastmilk substitute
- Stefan Hipp, one of the fourth generation family owners of HiPP organic, personally guarantees every product we make, just as his family has done for over 120 years. HiPP organic quality is something particularly special and very important to us. We don't just meet EU organic standards, we exceed them. To achieve this, we work with nature rather than against it, in a sustainable way that protects bio-diversity, helping us to produce the best possible organic ingredients. HiPP organic - good natured since 1899.
- HiPP Organic first infant milk is packed in a protective atmosphere.
- For technical reasons, fill level may vary.
- HiPP Organic first infant milk is not suitable for vegetarians.
- HiPP Organic guarantees the highest quality and exceeds EU organic standards
- FSC - FSC Mix®, Packaging from responsible sources, FSC® C002324, www.fsc.org
- The HiPP family have always firmly believed in taking responsibility for the environment and our formula milk packaging is therefore specially designed to be recyclable, and as environmentally friendly as possible. It uses only FSC® certified cardboard and even our scoop can be recycled.
- Find out more at recyclenow.com
- FSC® - Carton board from responsible sources
- EU Organic - Certified organic in line with EEC regulations, DE-ÖKO-001, EU/non-EU Agriculture
- Box - Card - widely recycled
- Scoop - PP - widely recycled
- Sachet - Mixed Materials - not currently recycled
- Recyclable box
- Contains DHA (as required by the legislation for all infant formulas)
- Organic Lactose only
- Pack size: 0.8KG
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Whey Product, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil*, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil), Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides from Organic Lactose, Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina-Oil, Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulphate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Stabiliser Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Cupric Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12, *From Sustainable Organic production
- Contains: Fish, Milk
BBE - See base of pack.Store in a cool dry place - do not refrigerate. Use sachet within 3 weeks of opening.
Product of Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Preparing the feed
- Please follow preparation and feeding instructions carefully; failure to do so may make your baby ill, as powdered milks are not sterile.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all equipment following the manufacturers' instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water and leave to cool for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Measure the required amount of water into a sterilised bottle (referring to the Feeding guide).
- 4 Using the scoop provided add the correct number of scoops of powder - 1 level scoop of powder to each fluid ounce of water (approx. 30 ml). Level off the powder using the scoop leveller. Do not press the powder.
- 5 Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until all the powder has dissolved (approx. 15 seconds).
- 6 Cool to drinking temperature (approx. 37ºC) by holding the bottle under cold running water, and feed immediately.
- Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.
- Feeding guide (1 scoop = approx. 4.3 g powder)
- Approx. age of baby: 0 - 2 weeks; Weight of baby: 3.3kg, 7.3lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 2; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 2fl oz, 60ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 7-8
- Approx. age of baby: 3 - 4 weeks; Weight of baby: 3.8kg, 8.4lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 3; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 3fl oz, 90ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5-7
- Approx. age of baby: 5 - 8 weeks; Weight of baby: 4.6kg, 10.1lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 4; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 4fl oz, 120ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5-6
- Approx. age of baby: 2 - 4 months; Weight of baby: 5.35 - 6.7kg, 11.8 - 14.7lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 5; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 5fl oz, 150ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age of baby: 5 months; Weight of baby: 7.2kg, 13.4 - 15.9lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 6; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 6fl oz, 180ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 4-5
- Approx. age of baby: about 6 months; Weight of baby: 7.6kg, 16.8lbs; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 7; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 7fl oz, 210ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 4
- Approx. age of baby: 7 - 9 months; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 5; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 5fl oz, 150ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 4
- Approx. age of baby: 10 - 12 months; Number of level scoops of powder per feed: 4; Amount of cooled boiled water per feed: 4fl oz, 120ml; Number of milk feeds per 24 hours: 3
- This table is a guide only; your baby should be fed on demand, particularly in the first few weeks, and may need more or less than the volumes stated. If you need more advice, please contact your healthcare professional.
- Important feeding information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to milk feeds.
- For hygiene reasons, always freshly prepare feeds and do not prepare in advance. Use made up feeds immediately, and discard anything leftover at the end of the feed, or 2 hours after preparation.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur which could cause scalding.
- A responsible person should be with your baby during feeding.
- Please clean your baby's teeth regularly when they appear.
- Introduce a cup or beaker as soon as possible to prevent prolonged/frequent contact of teeth with milk feeds which may increase the risk of tooth decay.
- Use the sachet within 3 weeks of opening.