Dabur Chyawanprash 100% Ayurvedic Herbal Vegetarian-250g
Dabur Chyawanprash 100% Ayurvedic Herbal Vegetarian-
Dabur Chyawanprash, the trusted name for your entire family'
-Derived from 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula
-Totally chemical-free, natural and safe
-Combination of herbs and plant extracts in a base of Amla fruit pulp
-Refined by Dabur to provide traditional goodness with best quality
Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash.
Benefits of Dabur Chyawanprash
Dabur Chyawanprash is a time-tested Ayurvedic formulation of more than 41 Ayurvedic herbs and natural ingredients like amla, ashwagandha and guduchi among others that aid in boosting the immune system, thereby protecting the body from everyday infections like cough & cold etc. caused by bacteria, viruses, dust and weather change.
In Sanskrit, the word ‘prash’ stands for a specially prepared food and ‘Chyawan’ was the name of the sage for whom this Ayurvedic nutritive formula was concocted to restore his youth & vitality. Thus the name ‘Chyawanprash’. As a health supplement, Dabur Chyawanprash can be taken by people from all age groups- kids, adults and elderly people alike for supreme health benefits.
As a proven and rich source of vitamin C and antioxidants, Dabur Chyawanprash provides multitude of health benefits.
The most prominent health benefits of Dabur Chyawanprash include:
- Stimulating the body’s immunity response to infections like cough & cold
- Supporting healthy functioning of the heart & respiratory systems
- Prevention from infections during season change
- Enhancing overall strength & energy
- Supporting a strong digestive system
- Delays the ageing of cells & protects the skin from free radical damage
- Promotion of healthy blood glucose & cholesterol levels
- Nourishment & revitalizing of the reproductive tissues
- Proper development of ojas- the essence of youthfulness & nourishment
- Improves body’s natural resistance & lends overall strength & vitality to the body
- Protects and nourishes the body’s natural defense system
- Nourishes the mucous membranes
- Aids in normalizing the blood pressure
- Aids in keeping the respiratory passages clean & clear
- Helps in purifying the blood & elimination of harmful toxins from the body
Dabur Chyawanprash Ingredients
Dabur Chyawanprash is a delicious nutritive jam that is prepared using a powerful and effective mix of over 41 natural & Ayurvedic herbs to bring you the best of health benefits. Amla or Indian gooseberry is the main ingredient that is further mixed with other herbal ingredients like honey, til tail (sesame oil), and gambhari among others to increase the potency of the formula and promote overall immunity, health & longevity among the consumers of the product.
- Bilya (Agele marmelos)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Pippali (Pipal longum)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Bala (Sida cordifolia)
- Vasa (Adhatoda vascia)
- Punarnaya (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Riddhi (Off sbust.- Varahi) (Dioscorea bulbifera)
- Vriddhi (Off sbust.- Varahi) (Dioscorea bulbifera)
- Meda (Off subst.- Shatawari) (Asparagus racemosus)
- Mahamedha (Off subst.- Shatawari) (Asparagus recemosus)
- Kakoli (Off subst.- Ashwagandha) (Withania somnifera)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Ghee (Clarified butter)
- Sharkara (Sugar)
- Tyak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Kumkum (Corcus sativus)
- Madhu (Honey)
How and when to eat Dabur Chyawanprash
Who can consume Dabur Chyawanprash:
Dabur Chyawanprash is a safe Ayurvedic formula that can be consumed by people of all age groups- from young children to elderly.
- Avoid giving Dabur Chyawanprash to children below the age of 3
- For children above 3, 1 teaspoon of Dabur Chyawanprash daily is recommended
- For adults: 1 teaspoon of Dabur Chyawanprash twice a day is recommended
When to eat Chyawanprash:
- 1 teaspoon to be taken twice a day- once in morning & once at night
How to eat Chyawanprash:
- Dabur Chyawanprash can be consumed directly from the bottle
- It can also be mixed with warm milk or water
Sugar Free Dabur Chyawanprash: For Diabetics
Dabur has been at the forefront of making the age-old wisdom of Ayurveda relevant for today's living through formulations that add health to our lives. Through this expertise, Dabur brings to you Dabur ChyawanPrakash that gives you Immunity in a sugar-free format. It contains no added sugar, and is suitable for Diabetics.
How It Works
Keeps you fit by fighting dourbalya (weakness) and provides strength stamina
Keeps you fit by protecting you from day-to-day ailments like cough cold
Keeps you fit by helping in healthy ageing and keeping you rejuvenated
Low on Calories -- Each serving (1 teaspoonful) contains approximately 30 Calories
PLEASE NOTE : We are not Responsible for any results after using the Product, we are only the seller and not the Manufacturers.