Aptamil Profutura First Infant Milk 800G
- First Infant Milk, suitable for babies from birth.
- If you would like to learn more about our patented formulation, visit our website
- We are devoted to providing you & your baby our very best.
- We don't produce for any supermarket own-label brands.
- Aptamil® Profutura® First Infant Milk, suitable for babies from birth.
- Our Aptamil® Profutura® First Infant Milk
- Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)*
- Nutritionally complete DHA (Omega-3)**
- Suitable for combination or bottle feeding
- *Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs) as required by the legislation for all infant formula.
- **Suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year.
- Our Patented Formulation
- 40 years of research
- Inspired by discoveries in early life science, our passionate team of more than 500 scientists and experts has developed Aptamil® Profutura® First Infant Milk, suitable for babies who are combination of bottle-fed.
- Moving to stage 2:
- Aptamil® Profutura® Follow on Milk
- Suitable for babies from 6-12 months
- Our patented formulation
- Complements a weaning diet
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Contents may settle in transit.
- Nutricia, Aptamil® and Profutura® are registered trademarks.
Bringing Science to Early Life
- Our patented formulation
- Updated formulation
- Breastmilk substitute from birth
- Pack size: 800G
- Contains DHA (Omega-3 LCPs)
Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Vegetable Oil (Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Concentrate (from Milk), Milk Protein, Phospholipid (from Egg), 2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Choline Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Inositol, Taurine, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Potassium Citrate, L-Carnitine, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, Antioxidant (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12
- Contains: Eggs, Fish, Milk
Store powder in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation and feeding guide
- Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Approx. age: Up to 2 weeks; Approx weight 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 3, Quantity of water per feed: 90ml, 3fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx weight 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 4, Quantity of water per feed: 120ml, 4fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx weight 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 5, Quantity of water per feed: 150ml, 5fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 8-12 weeks; Approx weight 5.4kg, 12lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 6, Quantity of water per feed: 180ml, 6fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 3-4 moths; Approx weight 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 6, Quantity of water per feed: 180ml, 6fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 4-5 months; Approx weight 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 5-6 months; Approx weight 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 7-12 months; Approx weight -kg, -lb, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.6g): 7, Quantity of water per feed 210ml, 7fl oz, No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3
- Assumes wearing at 6 months. Your baby may need more or less than the feeding guide above. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice. Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
- 1 Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- 2 Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- 3 Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- 4 Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds until the powder is dissolved.
- 5 Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
- Important notice
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® Profutura® First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- When bottle feeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
- Important feeding advice
- Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Name and address
- Nutricia Ltd,
- White Horse Business Park,
- BA14 0XQ.
- Nutricia Ireland Ltd,