100PC Disposable Face Mask - Coronavirus, Medical, Surgical, Antiviral Face Coverings Masks
Protect yourself against convid-19 and many other viruses by using our advanced protection face masks.
The UK Government is now advising people to wear a face mask in public areas where social distancing would be difficult. Face masks will certainly help you from getting or giving someone else the coronavirus.
- Disposable face coverings
1. It should be store in a cool and dry, ventilated place, away from open fire, corrosive and harmful gas.2. Avoid from heavy pressure, sunlight, excessive moisture and snow during transportation.
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- How to Wear
- Flatten the face covering and hold by the ear loops.
- Hang the face covering on both sides of the ears. Press the nose clip to make it fit the bridge of your nose.
- Pull the face covering to the lower jaw to make sure that the face covering covers your mouth and nose properly.
- Wearing Tips
- 1. Check for defects in the face covering, such as tears or broken loops.
- 2. Make sure the metallic strip is at the top of the face covering and positioned against the bridge of your nose.
- 3. Mold the bendable metallic upper strip to the shape of your nose by pinching and pressing down on it with your fingers.
- 4. If the face covering gets soiled or damp, replace it with a new one.
- Wash your hands before & after removing your face covering.
- Check the face covering and do not use if it is damaged.
- Use the loops to remove your face covering, do not touch the face covering.
- Replace the face covering if you feel short of breath; if the face covering becomes damaged, humid or dirty, you should replace it immediately.
- Do not:
- Touch the face covering after it has been put on your face.
- Hang the face covering around your neck.
- Litter. Place the face covering in a bin that is covered with a lid.
- The face covering is suitable for adults and is not recommended for children.
- This face covering is designed for use when social distancing is not possible. These face coverings are only for the protection of others, not for the protection of oneself. For single use only. Do not reuse.